Saturday, May 18, 2013

13th May 2013 to 19th May 6, 2013



On Monday 13th  it was Pizza Night at sacred heart. Mummy-Chinky-Rinky were to stay at sacred heart for few days, as is standard practice during the holidays. Pinky was involved in a small car nudge with military truck so she was in bad mood due to dent and scratch on her car. To enlighten her mood, Muskan invited her and Avi for Pizza Dinner. This Pizza Dinner has become a kind of game for us. Every member will create own pizza with all kind of stuffing’s. For stuffing we had, Pizza Paste, Onions, Tomato, Capsicum, cheese, butter, paneer, mushroom and corn. And if someone made a good combination, that poor guy will not be able to enjoy it. All other ten members will ask for one bite and he/she will be left with tiny morsel in end!  

Our Beautiful National Bird!
Summer season is at its peak. On Sunday, Muskan brought ‘Hapoos’ from Mumbai. So on Tuesday 14th May, I asked mummy to prepare Aloo Bhaji, Puri and Aam Rus. Dhwani also got excited on hearing Aam Rus, she being real Guju! Mummy makes the best Aloo Bhaji with perfect blend of Aloo, Rai, Mirchi, Haldi, Curry Patta and Salt. I took one tiny ‘Nivala’ and topped it with two spoons of Aam Rus. Wow!  Heaven. I was first to start and last to finish dinner. I challenged all kids for Puri eating or Mango Rus drinking competition, no one dared to take up this challenge with me. I missed Lali! Muskan finally got carried away with our excitement and agreed to one spoon of mango Rus, which she never touches!  Rinky was shocked to hear that there is someone in our family who never touches Mango Rus, that also her favorite Bhabhi.

On Wednesday 15th , Muskan and Mummy both were busy in creating an excellent ‘Mogra Sarbat’. I cannot gulp this down in huge quantity due to my constant cough but still I skipped dinner and enjoyed to my heart’s content multiple number of glasses of heavenly ‘Sarbat ’.  
And yes, Dhwani gave two good news. Well, not the kind which every reader is thinking. The news she gave were One, her part time job will Billabound school as psychologist has being confirmed at good salary. Two, Kashyap finally got his first wedding movie order along with advance payment. The kashyap’s  Client stay’s in Mira Society and knows us as Dodeja family. Small world!

On Thursday I had this very strong intuition. Very soon I am going to get involved in vacation of my life time. Better than 92 trip. Can anything be better the 1992 trip? It is very difficult to say yes.  But there was my feeling, intuition, déjà vo, sixth sense, whatever you may call it. Normally I do not share this thought. But I am doing that as on Friday morning I woke up early around 6’0 Clock and I had some vague idea forming in my mind on this same topic of vacation, which looked desirable and about to happen! I am really excited about this. And budget for it was 3.0 Lakhs! Only 3.o Lakhs for a trip better then 1992. It is a cheap bargain.

Sakal Exbhition starts and due to LBT strike our staff is also free. We expect good response to this Exbhition due to market closure.


by P G Dodeja

No comments:

Post a Comment