Saturday, February 1, 2014

27th Jan 2014 – 2nd Feb 2014 [Feeling Hungry]


 
Fri 31st - Lali – Manju – Mummy made a flying visit to Mumbai. Lali – Manju have to make a condolence visit with Valechas. Mummy went to see Savitri Aunty, who is bed ridden due to injury sustained in Bathroom fall. It is usual happening with old and weak people.

It is time for Birthday celebration. Ritu celebrates her birthday in Paris! She has gone to Ireland for some educational course and from there she along with few student friends went for weekend tour of Paris. Wow.
Rinky will be 14 years old, her birth date is 321. i.e. Born on 3rd Feb 2001. She has made a unique demand on her birthday. A pizza party at Mapro Gardens, Mahableshwar. She loves Pizza so much that we conduct Pizza Party at least once in three months at home. She wants to work as hair dresser, so young and already decided future career. We did not know what it means to have career at that age. The present generation is fast, what will be future generation?

One thing about Rinky is beyond my understanding. She in the only Girl I know of, who does not like to be photographed! Why? This is a great subject for Dhwani to investigate and analysis. I am thinking of giving her this project, but I am afraid she will fail in it. Meanwhile I invite all my readers to sent me what they think is the reason. I know, Rinky will get angry but I like her more when she gets angry.

Why I am feeling hungry. Just because, Avi & Fly with Mummy and Dhwani are off to Mahableshwar, just to enjoy Sandwich, Pizzas, Strawberry Cream Icecream, fresh straberry and much more!

by P G Dodeja

No comments:

Post a Comment