Wednesday, August 12, 2015

3nd Aug – 9th Aug 2015 [Late Latif]


[Note: Due to viral fever, net-connection I had not posted this blog on this sunday, so I dropped the idea. But few unlikely calls from readers, made me change my mind, 'Dher se hi, per Chiti jhani chaih'. So I am posting this today.]

Mon: Ashvin, Son in Law of Deepa and Dunesh is critically ill, on ventilator for last 6 weeks. I asked Lali what is his status? As it keeps changing, day to day. Sometimes, he is responding, sometimes he is sinking. His lungs have being infected and doctors are not able to identify the infection type, hence not able to cure him. So they have given him all known cure for infections. By law of elimination, they are in process of diagnosing disease.

Lali informed me in very sad tone, just now I received the news, he is no more.

Very sad. He leaves behind a 4-5 month old baby. Dayani family had being spared till now the harsh reality of life. Humans have ‘Life’ received in loaned from death, it is inevitable that loan we have to return, without exception. Our family faced first death episode in 1988 with Dada’s death, followed regularly with Rani – Bansi – Daddy – Prahlad – Daya – Bhagwan – Raji etc. Our intro to death was gentle, expected and bearable. On Chawla side, three sudden young deaths have left deep scars, whose impact and negative effects are still lingering in close quarters of family even after 10 years.

Dunesh – Deepa and other Dayani family members face a very uphill task of handling this biggest shock of life. 

‘Missing Kabir – Khusiram – Ladoo’ chant has started already. It is not even a week.


7th Nov is my wedding anniversary and 7th June is KhushiRams birthday. And Muskan celebrates every 7th of month, her ‘ladoos’ birthday. This gave me an idea. I am going to post one picture of myself with Bindiya in a week having 7thdate. So this is our 1st Honey moon picture in Hotel room, Nainital, a good beginning, must say.       
 

by P G Dodeja

No comments:

Post a Comment