Saturday, August 17, 2019

7th Jan - 13th Jan 2019

Thursday : Muskan wants to celebrate my birthday. So how to do that? I had told no cake, no lights etc. I believe after 60 you are living in bonus salary, so every day is pay day, birthday 🎂.
Dhwani and Muskan wrecked their brain and finally came out with this idea, for which i can not thank them enough. Our family trend of doing things little ā¤šā¤Ÿā¤•े continues. More than idea, I love this effort. Secondly, I love my sweets, that now every one knows.
And what they did? Instead of cake, this plate was presented for cutting. By cutting I meant finishing this thing off.

My challenge was to finish this plate after dinner. Now question is did I?
Dhananjay Anil Bajaj mata ki chowki was arranged at 'Khatwari Dharbar' khar Mumbai. Mummy, Lali, Manju, Avi left Pune at 10.30.
I do not like this roll reversal. Mummy used to worry about is, whenever we were out. Now, I unnecessarily worried about mummy doing up-down. They left Pune around 10.00 in morning and returned at 3.00 am. I remember during engagement period, I was late and returned by 1.00am, after meeting Bindiya and taking her to sun-n-sand. Mummy opened the door before I can use my key. She was awake and worried.
And after 40 years or so, I kept checking my mobile for Avi message that they have reached back. This is how life circle is completed. You reap what you sow. 😂😁
Jan birthday 🎂 list is long. Ashish Bajaj, Mohan Dodeja, Vibha Dodeja, Mehak Valecha, Prakash Dodeja, Dhwani Dodeja, Simran Raheja, Bindiya Dodeja and few more.

So Dhwani and company decided to celebrate her birthday in advance as she will be in Mumbai on 10th. All ladies of family did ā¤°ā¤–ā¤°ā¤Ēā¤ ी. Pinky was leader of the gang. After dinner in some posh restaurant, they went for drive till 2.30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment