Tuesday, March 4, 2014

24th Feb 2014 – 2nd Mar 2014 [Two Kunals]



Chinky’s SSC exams have started. I would like to give Chinky a large chunk of sense of humor. Her response to our stupid or sensible comments, good or bad wishes, instigation’s are dull and drab, ‘Ok’. Whereas, Rinky has, this poker faced naughtiness filled responses available for every situation. She is I am proud to say, two steps ahead of me. One never knows if her response is serious of a mischievous joke. I love this in her very much, Chinky should develop this quality from her.

Kunal Dilip Narang’s Kachi Missri. He is Mona’s Devar’s Son. But all chawla cousins consider him as one of the near and dear cousin. He has grown up with them, shared joy, sorrow, numerous Khandala picnics, Goa trips, Leg pulling exercises with them. I have never seen him fighting or even strongly arguing with anyone. He considers Gaurav Raheja as his best buddy, whereas Niki & Dhawni are more than cousin wives. He shares his feeling with them as much as he does with his sister Pashu.
About his fiancé, this car loving, simple, emotional boy has selected a city breed, smart and ambitious girl for himself. Or maybe it is round about. All the best to this new couple.

Arnav Kunal Nanda, Looking up.....
Second story is about Kunal's Son. Muskan finally held Arnab Kunal Nanda in her hands! She was surprised to find the child so small!!! My advise is to get used to small children and fast. 

Even Kashyap – Dhwani went at 2.30 am to see this boy. Day by day he is getting popular! Manju had Palak – Mehak stories to tell and now we have Muskan, who keeps us regaling with Arnab stories. Arnav Goswami has stiff competition, in story telling department in our home.

This week saw a very glimmering golden light, down the tunnel. Yes, it seems we are near the resolution of our major worry of last decade. I will be not specific for obvious reason, but stories of next 3 months will reflect this. As mummy says, we easily get carried away and share the joy, this time I am trying to be careful. But I cannot help myself, as I want to share and not share! So, all this talk in riddles.   
 


by P G Dodeja

No comments:

Post a Comment